Published on November 29th, 2017 | by asiedu30
The Olympian and 100m breaststroke World record holder, Alia Atkinson to host clinic to help develop young swimmers
Date: December 19-22, 2017
Time: 11:30 Am- 1:00pm
Location: University of the West Indies (UWI) Mona Pool
- Sessions are focused on important swimming techniques, drills, stroke techniques, kicks, dives, nutrition, pull and overall efficiency in the pool
- Ensure swimmers leave better than they came
- For swimmers to see in the future as a stronger and more successful swimmer.
- Three session daily consist of 20 swimmers maximum for each session
- Ensure that all swimmers get undivided attention accordingly
- Timothy Wynter (Olympian and national record holder and a backstroke and freestyle specialist)
- Group one -children 11 years and younger should be able to swimmer can independently swim 25 meters in at least one stroke.
- Group two- children 12 years and older should have knowledge and know how to breaststroke.
- Group three- consist of collegiate-level and national swimmers
Cost: $USD 105.05